The physical E 1110 road currently stops about 200yds from the property and the physical N 3840 road currently stops about 300 yds from the property. Both roads are on section lines that connect to the property. These section lines are statutory rights of way (meaning that state law provides for access to property owners on section lines). The E 1110 road was cleared to the property years ago, but it has not been used in a long time and would need to be cleared again.
Optional Seller Financing with down payment of $35,000. No credit check. No pre-payment penalty. Property sold at retail market value ($107,740) if seller financed. Monthly payments start as low as $640 for 360 months (and can be even lower with a larger down payment). Seller financing options require a $12/mo note service fee and a one-time $299 document fee.
For an interactive map of the property, click the image below:
- CASH PRICE 79720
- LOT ACREAGE 52.5
- PROPERTY STATE OK
- COUNTY OKFUSKEE
- SITUS FULL ADDRESS WELEETKA, Oklahoma 74880
- LAND USE AGRICULTURAL (NEC)
- COUNTY LAND USE 0001-RURAL AG
- INSIDE SFHA (FLOODZONE) UNKNOWN
- SCHOOL DISTRICT 1 WELEETKA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SPENCE MEMORIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MIDDLE SCHOOL WELEETKA JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HIGH SCHOOL WELEETKA HIGH SCHOOL
- PROPERTY TAX $31.52
- PROPERTY MAP LINK Property Map Link
- IS PROPERTY IN WETLAND ZONE? No
- ACCESS DETAILS Dirt Road
- IS THERE AN HOA AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE DUES (IF ANY)? No
- STRUCTURES ON PROPERTY No
- RESULTS OF PERC TEST (IF ANY) N/A
- IS POWER AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No, nearest power line is less than 200 yards from property
- IS WATER AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No
- IS GAS AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No
- IS SEWER/SEPTIC AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No
- IS TELEPHONE LINE AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No
- ROAD MAINTENANCE Private
- IS PROPERTY CURRENTLY LEASED? No
We do our best to provide as much information as possible to the best of our knowledge. Unless otherwise stated, it should be assumed that properties do not include mineral rights. Potential buyers may visit/inspect properties without appointment (please be considerate and careful, if you visit a listing you do so at your own risk) and should conduct due diligence to confirm all details that are important to their purchase decision.
If you’re interested in one of the properties on this site, please research your questions online or with the local county/city municipalities. We try to list everything we know about the properties on this website, but we do not know each potential buyer's circumstances and goals. All properties are sold as is and all information provided is to the best of our knowledge. Any utilities related to properties may be subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Property outlines are approximate based on plat maps and any other available information. We offer the properties presented on this site subject to our closing on the purchase. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken and some of the pictures may represent the general area near/around the property.
If there is anything we can do to make your shopping and purchasing experience better, please let us know.