Live the hunting life - Have your own large, heavily forested hunting ground frequented by wildlife.
Live the fishing life - Even without a boat, you can enjoy fishing along miles of shoreline by foot from this property
Live the outdoors life - With trails and recreational activities all around, this is a fantastic location for nature lovers. The property itself is even a good candidate for camping and exploring.
Live the easy life - Having paved road frontage, power lines and other utilities nearby makes it easy to customize the property for your needs
Live the investor life - Surrounded by a growing neighborhood where subdivided parcels are selling and listing for tens of thousands per acre, this may be the ideal opportunity for a savvy developer. Many of the new homes are bigger and nicer than the existing homes indicating that the area is trending
Optional Seller Financing with down payment of $30,000. No credit check. No pre-payment penalty. Property sold at retail market value ($107,000), if seller financed. Note payments start as low as $647 for 360 months. Other payment options available. Notes are held at 9.5% annual interest. Rent to own payments start as low as $640 for 240 months. Seller financing options require a $12/mo note service fee and a one-time $299 document fee.
Interested parties are welcome to view the property at their leisure. Please be careful when visiting and note that the front of the property is fenced with barbed wire.
Lake Tenkiller - about a 10 minute walk
Tenkiller Harbor Boat Ramp and Picnic Area - 3 minute drive
Greenleaf Trail- 16 minutes away from the property
Burnt Cabin Cliff- 10 minutes away from the property
Click the image below for an interactive map of the property:
Click the image below for a video of the property:
- CASH PRICE 79720
- LOT ACREAGE 39.89
- PROPERTY STATE OK
- COUNTY CHEROKEE
- SITUS FULL ADDRESS 15329 W Forest Rd, Park Hill, OK 74451, USA
- LAND USE AGRICULTURAL LAND
- COUNTY LAND USE AV
- FLOOD ZONE CODE X
- INSIDE SFHA (FLOODZONE) No Floodzone on property
- SCHOOL DISTRICT 1 TAHLEQUAH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TAHLEQUAH MIDDLE SCHOOL
- MIDDLE SCHOOL TAHLEQUAH MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HIGH SCHOOL TAHLEQUAH HIGH SCHOOL
- PROPERTY TAX $42.00
- PROPERTY MAP LINK Map Link
- IS PROPERTY IN WETLAND ZONE? No
- ACCESS DETAILS Paved Road
- IS THERE AN HOA AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE DUES (IF ANY)? No
- STRUCTURES ON PROPERTY No
- RESULTS OF PERC TEST (IF ANY) N/A
- IS POWER AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? Power along street
- IS WATER AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? Street
- IS GAS AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? No
- IS TELEPHONE LINE AT OR CONNECTED TO PROPERTY? Nearby
- ROAD MAINTENANCE Public
- IS PROPERTY CURRENTLY LEASED? No
- WHAT IS THE CURRENT ZONING OF THE PROPERTY? No zoning for this property
- DOES THE PROPERTY ZONING ALLOW TRAILERS/MOBILE HOMES? Yes
- DOES THE ZONING ALLOW SINGLE FAMILY HOMES? Yes
We do our best to provide as much information as possible to the best of our knowledge. Unless otherwise stated, it should be assumed that properties do not include mineral rights. Potential buyers may visit/inspect properties without appointment (please be considerate and careful, if you visit a listing you do so at your own risk) and should conduct due diligence to confirm all details that are important to their purchase decision.
If you’re interested in one of the properties on this site, please research your questions online or with the local county/city municipalities. We try to list everything we know about the properties on this website, but we do not know each potential buyer's circumstances and goals. All properties are sold as is and all information provided is to the best of our knowledge. Any utilities related to properties may be subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Property outlines are approximate based on plat maps and any other available information. We offer the properties presented on this site subject to our closing on the purchase. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken and some of the pictures may represent the general area near/around the property.
If there is anything we can do to make your shopping and purchasing experience better, please let us know.